||Applications and Characteristics
- The 2 poles pumps, from 0.28 to 11 kW, are used in civilian and industrial sites for the movement of several types of liquids.
- They can be used in rain-water wells, basements, drainage of swimming pools, subways and garages. The pumps are suitable for construction of fountains and "water-games".
- C and L types are specially suitable for rain-water wells, basements, drainage of swimming pools, subways and garages, for fountains and "water-games". The C (photo) type has a filtering entrance allowing the passage to 8 mm bodies max, type L is mounted on a stand. Both are limited to 1.5 kW Monophase and 2.2 kW Threephase.
- The G - grinder - type can grind any non-metallic waste and ensures a high head. Max power 7.5 kW.
- AT and VT types, medium-high power, have been optimized for light and heavy sewage, with single channel and vortex impeller. Max power 11 kW.
- As for all our cast iron pumps:
- silicon carbide mechanical seal
- G15 cast iron pump body and impeller
- stainless steel bolts
- AISI 420 rod
- oil immersed motor
- thermal protection of the motor
- Models above 2 kW feature:
- double mechanical seal
- leak sensor
- 10 m power supply cable
- 100% mechanical compatibility with quick connectors from all major manufacturers
- Maximum temperatures of the liquid:
Continuous operation: 65 ºC (C and L), 40 ºC (AT), 60 ºC (G).
Intermittent operation: 95 ºC(C and L), 100 ºC (G), 80 ºC (AT) (5 minutes max)
- Min liquid height above pump body: 0.1 m (C, L, V) and 0.3 m (G).
- pH range of the pumped liquid: 6-11.
- Density of the liquid may not exceed 1100 Kg/m3.