||Applications and Characteristics
- The KT series submersible pumps, designed for pumping polluted water containing mud, rock chips, sand, clay and other abrasive materials, are lightweight and suitable for use by building contractors.
- Main characteristics:
- aluminum alloy pump body
- tungsten steel impeller
- pumping chamber lined with nitrilic rubber
- integrated capacitor for the Monophase versions
- 15 m power supply cable
- Available for 50 Hz, 60 Hz, Threephase only.
- Two or more pumps may be connected in series in order to reach the total head required. The series connection requires a modified suction cover and a flexible connecting hose with fast conectors.
- Maximum temperature of the pumped liquid : 40ºC
- pH range of the pumped liquid: 5-7.5
- Maximum immersion: 10 m.
- The density of the liquid can not exceed 1100 Kg/m3.