||Applications and Characteristics
- Small to medium power, suitable for use in civilian and industrial fields for pumping clean and dirty waters, biological muds and other types of liquids.
- Totally redesigned, the Compatta series features the best price/performance ratio in its power range.
- As for all our cast iron pumps:
- silicon carbide mechanical seal
- G15 cast iron pump body and impeller
- stainless steel bolts
- AISI 420 rod
- oil immersed motor
- thermal protection of the motor
- More characteristics of the Compatta series:
- Vortex impeller allowing free passage to solid bodies from a max diameter of 20 mm for Compatta 1 up to 40 mm for Compatta 5
- float switch for automatic operation optional for Monophase versions
- capacitor integrated in the pump body for the 220 V Monophase version
- 5 m power supply cable
- quick connect optional accessory
- Available for 50 Hz, 60 Hz, Monophase and Threephase, from 0.28 to 1.1 kW Monophase, from 0.28 to 1.5 kW Threephase.
- Max temperature of the pumped liquid:
Continuous operation = 40ºC - Intermittent operation = 80ºC.
- Min liquid height above pump body: 0.2 m.
- pH range of the pumped liquid: 6-11.
- The density of the liquid can not exceed 1100 Kg/m3.